We’ve been taking walks lately along the lake in the new part of Reynolds (near the new entrance on Lake Oconee Parkway). There’s an amazing boardwalk right along the water that skirts the back of some huge million dollar mansions. It seems every ten feet a fish jumps and Drew’s attention turns straight to the water. I know he can’t wait to move into the new place and live right on the lake (2 more weeks). I’ll never get him off that dock! So for you fishermen out there, Bob Redfern of Bob Redfern’s Outdoor Magazine came to Lake Oconee for some Bass fishing.
Follow me on…
- Kallan Windham Fund Raiser wp.me/p1cJ35-ix 5 years ago
- Pike Nursery-Lake Oconee, Georgia. wp.me/p1cJ35-ip 5 years ago
- Swamp Stomp 5K For Kaye In Eatonton wp.me/p1cJ35-ib 5 years ago
- Spring Break on Lake Oconee wp.me/p1cJ35-i7 5 years ago
- Our Wedding Featured on The Highballs Blog. Love it! blog.thehighballs.com/?p=1654 via @theHighballs 5 years ago